Reserve your spot now!
Tour participation is limited
All reservations for Design & Wine Italy 2017 are on a first-come, first-serve basis. The number of rooms reserved for this exclusive tour is limited.
For more detailed information or to register, please contact Adam Japko at email@example.com or 1-978-610-6782 and please provide your phone number and email address on your message. The following is included in the price for your trip:
- Design & Wine Italy 2017 features one week in of dazzling design, architecture, gardens, wine, food, lakes, villas, and cultural immersion including free time to shop, explore Milan’s design district just steps from your hotel, discover the charming Langhe town of Alba’s for shopping, restaurants, truffles, and other local points of interest on your own.
- Tour Milan, Franciacorta, Lakes District, Alba and the Langhe region of Piemonte (home to Italy’s world class Nebbiolo wines from Barolo, Barbaresco, and around the Langhe)
- Tour organized and lead by (1) Adam Japko; Esteem Media, Design Bloggers Conference, and WineZag founder; and (2) Jeremy Parzen, Ph.D; Italian food historian, Italian wine expert, and founder of DoBianchi
- Sample Design destinations include: Santambrogio Milano rooftop reception, Villa Necchi Campiglio, The Triennale di Milano, Promemoria Showcase Apartment reception, Gessi, Gufram, Ceretto Chapel, Corso Como, and much more
- Top modern and classic Piemonte wine producers and winery visits and on site meals including Ca del Bosco, Ceretto, and more
- Hands on cooking class in Piemonte
- Michelin starred meals and traditional local cuisine spots
- 6 nights double or single occupancy: 3 night’s stay at the luxurious Grand Hotel et de Milan, just steps from the financial district, the Scala Opera House, the Fashion district and the Duomo Cathedral; and 3 nights at the charming Hotel Calissano in Alba
- Transport from Malpensa airport to Grand Hotel et de Milan and to other destinations on tour and to Malpensa airport upon conclusion of the tour
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Not included: Airfare and meals not listed on your final itinerary
- Price: $4,375 per person/double occupancy
(Add $375 per person/single occupancy surcharge)
Upon making your reservation, you will be contacted by our Esteem Media representative to confirm your reservation, provide more information, and to answer any further questions you have. The prices do not include airfare. After confirming your reservation, you will be invoiced for 40% of the reservation fee. This deposit will be due within 10 days of making your reservation. The balance will be due on March 1, 2017. If you have to cancel for any reason, all payments are non-refundable. Therefore, we encourage all of our traveling clients to take out travel insurance.
Disclaimer: Tour organizer Esteem Media accepts no responsibility for your own personal safety or that of your belongings, nor can they be held responsible or liable for any injury, loss, damage, or delay arising out of or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error or default. Esteem Media Tours cannot be held responsible for costs or other liabilities associated with any act of terrorism, war, accident, weather or any act of God. By engaging Esteem Media Tours, the traveling client accepts these terms and the noted terms of the program cancellation penalties. It is highly-recommended that all traveling clients investigate travel insurance.