Our Newest Event: The Digital Marketing Event for the Luxury Home Design Community
Debuting this year during Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week, the Home Design Digital Marketing Summit (HDDMS) is a MUST ATTEND for everyone selling luxury products and services to consumers and trade. The conference is built in response to overwhelming demand from interior designers, bloggers, retailers, showroom operators, architects, landscape architects, and garden professionals that are eager, but need guidance and more expertise, in understanding how to navigate the changed and continually evolving digital marketing landscape.
Optimizing your participation in an increasing number of Home Design web marketplaces and platforms, effective lead generation, strong e-commerce, and brand building are fast becoming the de facto foundation of Home Design marketing programs. Over two days, the Home Design Digital Marketing Summit offers guidance, high level networking, education, and practical takeaways on the newest and most important internet marketing imperatives for all Luxury Home & Garden marketers. It’s a must-attend event during Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week in Atlanta this March.
For years, the Design Bloggers Conference and Garden Bloggers Conference have fueled the passion behind our industry’s most successful brand builders and operators. In 2016, Esteem Media takes things to the next level by expanding the week’s conference content by adding more keynotes, design marketing experts, and lively panels covering all of the latest internet marketing strategies available to luxury home design marketers. The Digital Marketing Summit is open to anyone with an All-Access Conference Pass or a Digital Marketing Summit-Only Conference Pass.
Whatever combination of events you choose, you will discover a chock-full calendar of on-site receptions and a plethora of after-parties and complimentary programming at designated locations in close proximity to the conference hotel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Bloggers to the Home and Garden Community
- Interior Designers
- Landscaper Designers and Landscape Architects
- Showroom Operators
- Luxury Design Retailers
- Garden Centers, Nurseries, and Suppliers to the Gardening Community
- Industry PR Professionals
The luxury home design industry has evolved in its reliance on the internet for personal and business branding, sale of design services and products, and participation in home design marketplaces and forums that connect consumers and the trade. It is increasingly challenging, and often intimidating, for this community to keep up, understand, and successfully execute a balanced internet marketing program in an evolving digital landscape. Don’t miss our newest addition the Home Design Digital Marketing Summit this March!
WHO WILL BE THERE
A blockbuster chance to hear from the most talented internet and design marketing pros, network with your peers, and attend outside events and parties hosted by the design industry around this event. Read more about the topics and featured speakers you’ll hear from at the Digital Marketing Summit.
We will delve into three broad topic areas as follows:
- Digital Design Marketplaces and Platforms: With every quarter that passes, a new home design consumer website or marketplace launches. These sessions will help guide you on working with larger digital websites from Houzz to Chairish, Viyet, 1stdibs, and more.
- What are the best ways to partner and leverage these home design platforms?
- Which ones offer the the best marketing opportunities for you?
- How do your lines and products benefit through participation?
- What creative strategies offer the best results?
- E-commerce and Luxury Home Design:
- Is e-commerce for you?
- What is the scope of issues your business will face selling direct online?
- What are the best e-commerce tools for your company?
- Who has had success in the home design sector and why?
- Beyond putting lines, products, and services online, what else is needed?
- How do you build critical audience mass to make e-commerce pay off.
- What about lead generation and the best approaches to capturing, nurturing, and converting digital luxury home design consumer leads?
- Branding: Whether it is business or personal, branding drives business conversion online and off. From social media, blogging, online stores, digital profiles and more, ensure your online brand is represented and amplified in the best possible manner. Branding experts from the design industry and other luxury markets will take you through the most effective digital brand development techniques.
WHERE THE CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD
The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta as part of Home & Garden Digital Marketing Week. The 25-floor Grand Hyatt is in fashionable Buckhead, 6 miles north of downtown Atlanta, in the heart of the city’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment area. Complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius. This elegant hotel offers a peaceful retreat with exceptional service and is easily accessible by the commuter rail (MARTA) station right inside Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Book Hotel Online – there are a limited number of rooms available in our Event Room Block under Esteem Media. Attendees are responsible for booking their own hotel and travel accommodations. Make your reservations early as space is limited. This special rate of $215 per night is only available until February 14, 2016, or when our room block sells out, whichever occurs first. Discounted rooms are available under “Esteem Media” and please mention when booking your accommodations.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
Learn more about the entire conference at the Home Design Digital Marketing Summit website.