The Event of the Year for Interior Design Bloggers
Register now – Pre-Reg is closing March 2.
The Design Bloggers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of interior design bloggers, interior design bloggers using content to build their business and personal brands, and any design professional seeking to learn more about using content on the social web. Attendees are interior design bloggers, luxury interior designers, traditional design media, new design media innovators, and interior design industry leaders. These events continue to be the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about new media and the interior design industry. The conference offers attendees a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of interior design with the world of new media including blogging, social media, and more. The next Design Bloggers Conference will be held at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles on March 5-7 2017.
Discover how to build a stellar personal brand for yourself, your blog, and your design career. Explore how to build and engage your audience with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels. Collaborate with potential advertisers, make critical connections, meet the icons of the design blogosphere and traditional media, and learn about exciting new products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Design bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Interior design writers
- Design enthusiasts or aspiring interior designers
- Interior designers
- Suppliers to the luxury home design community
The conference will include sessions on the following topics:
- Instagram Marketing
- Cultivating the Relationships Between Brands and Bloggers
- The Efficency, Effectiveness and Visibility of Social Media Marketing in the Interior Design and Architecture World
- The Evolving Role of Blogging in Business Marketing
- Blogger and Brand Collaborations: Speaking the Secret Language of Lasting Collaborations
- Navigating Google Analytics for Your Blog or Website
- How to Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing
- What You Should Know About Search and Analytics
Opened in 1955 by distinguished hotelier Conrad Hilton, The Beverly Hilton, a Forbes Four-Star hotel, combines the excitement and entertainment of Hollywood with the prestige of Beverly Hills. Nestled at the crossroads of the iconic Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, the hotel features 569 guestrooms designed to evoke the best of relaxed Californian living, including 101 suites with panoramic city views and inviting indoor-outdoor living spaces as well as nine private luxury suites within The Penthouse Collection.