The Design Bloggers Conference Scholarship will be awarded to five worthy bloggers, and give them the opportunity to attend the conference to expand their knowledge and networks in the design blogoshphere. The scholarship was established to assist serious bloggers that otherwise could not attend and are in the process of building their businesses, reputations, and brands.
- Applicants are asked to describe their blog, their financial need pertaining to the conference, and why they are deserving of the scholarship
- The scholarships will be awarded through a committee selection process based on the above mentioned focus criteria
- Winners of the scholarship will receive a free conference pass.
- We will accept applications for the scholarships through February 17, 2016
- Winners will be announced on February 19, 2016
- The winners will also be invited to submit a guest blog to appear on the Design Bloggers Conference website profiling how they got started, their blog, and their aspirations.
- Entries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Design Bloggers Conference will take place from March 6-8, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! We appreciate Durable for expanding the scope of bloggers and designers that can now attend this defining event. To find out more, visit Duralee’s website.