Hansgrohe is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the Design Bloggers Conference Scholarship Program. The Hansgrohe Scholarship will be awarded to five worthy bloggers, and give them the opportunity to attend the conference to expand their knowledge and networks in the design blogoshphere. The scholarship was established to assist serious bloggers that otherwise could not attend and are in the process of building their businesses, reputations, and brands.
- Design Bloggers who have been regularly posting for six months or more are eligible
- Applicants are asked to describe their blog, their financial need pertaining to the conference, and why they are deserving of sponsorship
- The scholarships will be awarded through a committee selection process based on the above mentioned focus criteria
- Winners of the scholarship will receive a free conference pass.
- We will accept applications for the scholarships through February 11, 2014
- Winners will be announced on February 14, 2014
- The winners will also be invited to submit a guest blog to appear on the Design Bloggers Conference website profiling how they got started, their blog, and their aspirations.
- Entries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Design Bloggers Conference will take place from March 2-4, 2014 at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! We appreciate Hansgrohe for expanding the scope of bloggers and designers that can now attend this defining event. To find out more, visit http://www.hansgrohe-usa.com/.