Many thanks to Traditional Home and Ethan Allen for sponsoring the 2015 Design Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards.
The winners, and runner ups, will be determined through a combination of ratings by a panel of judges and a public vote. The awards will be presented live, and the inductees recognized during the 2015 Design Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.
Here is how the Design Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards process works:
- The awards are open to any English-language design blog.
- The nomination period will start on December 11, 2014, and continue through the end of the day (Eastern Standard Time) on January 9, 2015. Nominations are open to the public and will be made via the Design Bloggers Conference website (see below to nominate a blog). A nomination can be made by simply adding a comment to the page for the designated category nominating the blog for consideration. Each blog nominated for a category will be included in the selection process; additional nominations for a blog in the same category will have no effect, so once a blog is nominated for a category there is no reason to nominate it again.
- A panel of expert judges will evaluate all the nominated blogs for each category during the period January 9 – January 16, 2015 and will select the top five blogs in each category.
- The public will be given the opportunity to vote for the finalists of each category from January 21 – February 6, 2015.
- Each category winner will be chosen based on 50% of the input coming from the judges and 50% coming from the public vote.
- The awards will be presented live at the Design Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.